General Terms and Conditions
Our prices are per person and day including the Gratschwirt Gourmet Half Board (breakfast and evening meal) plus local tax per person and day from 14 years of age.
The local tax is due on departure and is shown separately in the invoice. This income goes to the community and is invested in the development and maintenance of infrastructures and services as well as in the organisation of cultural and sporting events.
Short stays: For stays from 1 to 3 days, we charge a supplement of € 8.00 per person.
Children staying in parents' room with extra bed (with 2 full-paying adults) receive the following discounts:
- from 0 to 2.99 years of age € 20 (for cot and meals)
- from 3 to 5.99 years of age reduction of 50%
- from 6 to 8.99 years of age reduction of 30%
- from 9 to 12.99 years of age reduction of 20%
- from 13 years of age reduction of 10%
The single room supplement in a double room (by appointment only) is 30% to 70% of the half-board price.
For overnight stay with breakfast, a price reduction of € 10.00 applies. Evening meals not taken must be cancelled directly at the reception and a reduction of €10.00 will be offered (if notified in time). Meals: No discounts are possible for meals that have been ordered but not consumed.
Arrival and departure:
Your room is available from 3 pm on the day of arrival. You are also welcome to arrive earlier. We will store your luggage until your room is ready, so you can still fully enjoy the first day of your holiday. Please telephone in advance if you will arrive after 6 pm. Please vacate your room by 10 am on the day of departure. If you wish, we will be happy to store your luggage for you on this day as well.
We are happy to take your wishes regarding the reservation of certain room categories into account, however, we cannot guarantee a particular room number or floor.
Delayed arrival – early departure:
in the case of delayed arrival or early departure, 100% of the booked and not used accommodation will be charged.
You are welcome to bring your four-legged friends with you to the hotel.
For dogs, we charge € 15.00 per day without food. We recommend that you bring your own dog basket and necessary utensils. We ask for your understanding that animals are not allowed in the restaurant and the wellness area. We also reserve the right to charge for any final cleaning and/or any damage incurred.
Garage: € 15.00 per day per vehicle (reservation required)
Reservations are only binding if you have received confirmation by fax, e-mail or post from the Gratschwirt, as your room is reserved only with a down payment.
Consumer protection code:
Our terms and conditions are drawn up in accordance with the Italian Consumer Protection Code.
PLEASE NOTE: When booking, there is no right of withdrawal within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Code (notification in accordance with Part III, Title III, Section I, of the Consumer Protection Code, GvD 206/2005) - nevertheless, we grant the following: cancellation conditions:
Cancellation conditions - If you are unable to take your holiday:
Cancellations are always unpleasant for everyone - for you as a guest as well as for us. It's a shame when someone doesn't come, and rooms remain free although others would have liked to come. We try to re-let the canceled room so that we do not have to charge any expenses. If we are unsuccessful, we apply the following cancellation conditions:
- We keep the deposit in any case
- In the event of cancellation up to 30 days before date of arrival, no cancellation charges will apply.
- In the event of cancellation up to 15 days before date of arrival, 40% of the booked package amount will apply.
- Cancellations up to 8 days prior to arrival will incur a 60% cancellation fee,
- from 3 to 0 days 80% of the amount according to the booking confirmation,
- for "Now-Show" we charge 100%.
In any case, we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance, e.g. with Europäische Reiseversicherung (see below).
To confirm your booking, we require a confirmatory deposit of € 300 to secure the reservation
(within 10 days from the reservation date).
If you spend your holiday as booked in our house, this confirmatory deposit will be refunded. We otherwise reserve the right to retain all or part of your confirmatory deposit.
CASSA RURALE DI VILLABASSA
IBAN IT 09 H 08302 59100 000300006904 (BIC. RZSBIT21023)
As methods of payment, we accept cash up to € 2,999. In addition or as an alternative, you may also pay your hotel bill by EC-card or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro).
With the publication of new price lists, previous ones lose their validity. In the event of unforeseeable economic developments or a change in the current VAT rate of 10 percent, an adjustment must be made.
VAT is included in the prices.
Trip cancellation insurance
In each case insured at Hotel Gratschwirt
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With the cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed.
In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance for your stay at Hotel Gratschwirt, with which you are covered by the “Europäische Reiseversicherung's” travel insurance.
Click here to take your personal trip cancellation insurance.
Our services for your well-being at the 3-star Hotel Gratschwirt
Red sky in the morning (breakfast)
From 8 am - 10 am extensive breakfast buffet with muesli corner, juice bar, fresh sausages, home-made jam, home-made brioche, a selection of desserts, coffee, milk, tea, cappuccino, espresso.
Special gourmet menu: Various salads from the buffet, antipasto, soup, starter, main course and dessert. Our chef presents 3 different menus for you to choose from every day: typical South Tyrolean specialities combined with select Italian delicacies.
Free use of the elegant indoor swimming pool from 8 am to 7 pm.
Free use of saunas: Bio-sauna / Finnish sauna / steam bath Infrared cabin, relaxation room from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Admittance from 16 years upwards.
Sauna and bath towels are available in the sauna world.
Free use of the Feng Shui garden with sun loungers.
- Gratschwirt's games for young and old
- Indoors: Playstation, table football, clip & clap, billiards, wall memory, motor skills table, soft giant Lego blocks.
- Outdoors: small children's playground, trampoline, rocking duck, playhouse, "Gustav Mahler" zoo is a 5-10 minutes’ walk from the Gratschwirt.
- Gourmet evenings with a choice of menus and an extensive salad bar
- Lunch is served with a small snack in the guest lounge or Jägerstube lounge. Choose whatever you fancy from our creative menu. Visits to restaurants will be charged separately. 12 noon until 1:30 pm. Closed on Tuesdays
- Barbecue evenings during the summer months (all drinks included)
- Gala dinner, fish menus
- Own herb garden
- Aperitif reception
- Buffet breakfast on day of arrival € 15.00 per person
Keeping the ball rolling
- Free Internet point and W-LAN
- Also free W-LAN in all rooms
The house inside and out
- Reception hall, bar, dining room, panoramic terrace, lounge area
- 2 lifts are available
- Wellness area: Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath and relaxation room
- Indoor pool with massage whirlpool
- Stand-up solarium €8.00 per 10 minutes
- Use of the sauna area from 4 pm until 7 pm
- Use of the indoor swimming pool from 8 am until 7 pm
- Use of the training equipment exercise bike and treadmill from 8 am until 7 pm
- Pool and sauna towels
- Massages on request (external provider)
- Spacious car parking (also for buses)
- Free covered parking space for bicycles and motorcycles
- Ski cellar with wax table for cross-country skis
- Ski and bicycle storage room with ski boot dryer
- Bus service to the centre 20 m away
- Feng Shui garden and sunbathing lawn with parasols
- Organisation of guided hikes, ski tours, winter hiking, ski safari and more with certified mountain guides
- Tips for beginner ski courses and advanced ski courses at our “Rienza” village lift
- We would be happy to organise romantic surprises for your loved ones such as bouquets of flowers, chocolates and sparkling wine in your room (price on request)
- Please note: guided hikes, bouquets of flowers and birthday cakes must be organised in good time. Please let us know at least 1 day in advance.
- We offer reduced prices for groups of 20 people or more. We would be happy to give you a customised offer.